Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on Microsoft Corporation. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4041.0512 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4041.0512\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . The program's main executable file occupies 5.81 MB (6089928 bytes) on disk and is called OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive is composed of the following executables which take 5.88 MB (6168464
bytes) on disk:
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.81 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (76.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.0.4041.0512
of Microsoft OneDrive. You can find below info on other releases of Microsoft OneDrive:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft OneDrive.lnk
Microsoft OneDrive is a program released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:22:21.067