This web page is about Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7114.1106 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Microsoft OneDrive's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7114.1106\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . The application's main executable file occupies 23.71 MB (24865480 bytes) on disk and is named OneDriveSetup.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Microsoft OneDrive. They take 24.18 MB (25358424
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (250.20 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (231.20 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (23.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.7114.1106
of Microsoft OneDrive. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive app will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-08 22:25:25.357