This page is about Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Additional info about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft OneDrive is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5926.0804 directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5926.0804\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft OneDrive. The program's main executable file is titled OneDriveSetup.exe and it has a size of 7.49 MB (7850064 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Microsoft OneDrive. They take about 7.63 MB (7997104
bytes) on disk.
- FileSyncConfig.exe (143.59 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (7.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.5926.0804
of Microsoft OneDrive. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft OneDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-12 14:26:30.240