This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.008.0110.0000 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.008.0110.0000\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 23.92 MB (25079968 bytes) on disk and is titled OneDriveSetup.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Microsoft OneDrive. They take about 24.43 MB (25616856
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (289.16 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (235.15 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (23.92 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.008.0110.0000
of Microsoft OneDrive. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Microsoft OneDrive:
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_220.127.116.11_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.OneDrive.App.Data
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_18.104.22.168_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.OneDrive.App.Data\PolicyDocument\PolicyDocument.xml
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_22.214.171.124_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.OneDrive.App.dll
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_126.96.36.199_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.OneDrive.App.exe
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_188.8.131.52_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.OneDrive.App.Sync.winmd
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_184.108.40.206_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.OneDrive.App.xr.xml
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2017.39101.16720.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\AppCS\Assets\FirstRunMedia\OneDrive.mp4
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\PackageRepository\Extensions\windows.protocol\ms-onedrive
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\PackageRepository\Packages\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_220.127.116.11_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App\windows.protocol\ms-onedrive
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. After you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-12 10:56:02.447