Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.015.0121.0001 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.015.0121.0001\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft OneDrive. Microsoft OneDrive's main file takes around 23.96 MB (25118880 bytes) and is called OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.47 MB (25657312
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (290.16 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (235.66 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (23.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.015.0121.0001
of Microsoft OneDrive. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-05 03:13:16.903