This info is about Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.3.1165.0612 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Microsoft OneDrive's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.3.1165.0612\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's primary executable file and it takes about 5.74 MB (6015176 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive is composed of the following executables which take 5.82 MB (6102416
bytes) on disk:
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.74 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (85.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.1165.0612
of Microsoft OneDrive. For more Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove Microsoft OneDrive from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
Microsoft OneDrive is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive app will be found automatically. After you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 08:52:01.223