Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4035.0328 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Microsoft OneDrive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4035.0328\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's main executable file and it takes circa 5.80 MB (6081224 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive is comprised of the following executables which take 5.87 MB (6159760
bytes) on disk:
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.80 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (76.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.0.4035.0328
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Microsoft OneDrive.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Microsoft OneDrive is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:56:49.703