Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4035.0328 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Microsoft OneDrive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4035.0328\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's main executable file and it takes circa 5.80 MB (6081224 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive is comprised of the following executables which take 5.87 MB (6159760
bytes) on disk:
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.80 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (76.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.0.4035.0328
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Microsoft OneDrive.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Microsoft OneDrive is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:56:49.703