Microsoft OneDrive is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft OneDrive is normally set up in the C:\Users\v-caprot\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7014.0918 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\v-caprot\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7014.0918\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled OneDriveSetup.exe and its approximative size is 23.75 MB (24907464 bytes).
The executables below are part of Microsoft OneDrive. They occupy about 24.26 MB (25433704
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (255.20 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (258.70 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (23.75 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.7014.0918
only. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found automatically. After you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-11 16:58:40.287