Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft OneDrive is frequently installed in the C:\Users\v-mator\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5935.0814 folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\v-mator\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5935.0814\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.34 MB (7696992 bytes) on disk and is called OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.48 MB (7843112
bytes) on disk.
- FileSyncConfig.exe (142.70 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (7.34 MB)
This data is about Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.5935.0814
only. For more Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-25 03:37:38.710