This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6514.0720 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6514.0720\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive. The application's main executable file is called OneDriveSetup.exe and it has a size of 19.62 MB (20575936 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Microsoft OneDrive. They occupy about 20.42 MB (21414680
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (177.20 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (171.20 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (19.62 MB)
- OneDriveStandaloneUpdater.exe (470.70 KB)
This page is about Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.6514.0720
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 11:56:48.403