This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.025.0204.0007 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.025.0204.0007\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive. OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's primary executable file and it takes close to 24.01 MB (25181344 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Microsoft OneDrive. They take about 24.53 MB (25720792
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (291.66 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (235.15 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (24.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.025.0204.0007
of Microsoft OneDrive. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-23 05:10:05.743