You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\af433602\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6487.0616 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Microsoft OneDrive's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\af433602\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6487.0616\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Microsoft OneDrive's primary file takes about 18.43 MB (19327680 bytes) and is named OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.24 MB (20172032
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (176.69 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (177.19 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (18.43 MB)
- OneDriveStandaloneUpdater.exe (470.69 KB)
This page is about Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.6487.0616
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Microsoft OneDrive:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found automatically. When you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 19:01:25.627