Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft OneDrive is commonly installed in the C:\Users\v-davora\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5816.0312 folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\v-davora\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5816.0312\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.98 MB (7315616 bytes) on disk and is named OneDriveSetup.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Microsoft OneDrive. They take about 7.09 MB (7435080
bytes) on disk.
- FileSyncConfig.exe (116.66 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.98 MB)
This data is about Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.5816.0312
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 06:21:28.363