Microsoft OneDrive is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More info about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\sandeepl\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6266.1111 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\sandeepl\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6266.1111\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. OneDriveSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.60 MB (7967432 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.92 MB (8302672
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (167.19 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (160.20 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (7.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.6266.1111
of Microsoft OneDrive. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-01 01:57:21.657