Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Microsoft OneDrive is normally installed in the C:\Users\jennifor\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7351.1210 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Microsoft OneDrive's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\jennifor\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7351.1210\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . OneDriveSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 23.93 MB (25095320 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.41 MB (25596360
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (254.15 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (235.15 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (23.93 MB)
This info is about Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.7351.1210
alone. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-17 22:04:26.637