Microsoft OneDrive is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive program is to be found in the C:\Users\206644.BOOZ\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4029.0217 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\206644.BOOZ\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4029.0217\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . OneDriveSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.79 MB (6072008 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.87 MB (6150544
bytes) on disk.
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.79 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (76.70 KB)
This page is about Microsoft OneDrive version 17.0.4029.0217
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Microsoft OneDrive:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\OneDriveSetup.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft OneDrive.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Microsoft OneDrive is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:09:29.833