Microsoft OneDrive is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft OneDrive is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.025.0204.0003 directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.025.0204.0003\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft OneDrive. The program's main executable file is labeled OneDriveSetup.exe and its approximative size is 24.15 MB (25319072 bytes).
Microsoft OneDrive is composed of the following executables which occupy 24.66 MB (25859040
bytes) on disk:
- FileCoAuth.exe (291.66 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (235.66 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (24.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.025.0204.0003
of Microsoft OneDrive. For more Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-15 08:34:14.737