Microsoft OneDrive is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft OneDrive is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.025.0204.0003 directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.025.0204.0003\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft OneDrive. The program's main executable file is labeled OneDriveSetup.exe and its approximative size is 24.15 MB (25319072 bytes).
Microsoft OneDrive is composed of the following executables which occupy 24.66 MB (25859040
bytes) on disk:
- FileCoAuth.exe (291.66 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (235.66 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (24.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.025.0204.0003
of Microsoft OneDrive. For more Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 08:34:14.737