This web page is about Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7288.1205 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7288.1205\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft OneDrive. The application's main executable file is named OneDriveSetup.exe and its approximative size is 23.92 MB (25084568 bytes).
Microsoft OneDrive installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.40 MB (25581000
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (252.15 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (232.65 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (23.92 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.7288.1205
only. For other Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-08 09:56:37.697