This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft OneDrive is frequently installed in the C:\Users\mknor\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.4559.1125 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Users\mknor\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.4559.1125\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive. OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's main executable file and it takes approximately 6.65 MB (6977192 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.75 MB (7074640
bytes) on disk.
- FileSyncConfig.exe (95.16 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.65 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.4559.1125
alone. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft OneDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found very quickly. After you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-04 18:07:04.930