Microsoft OneDrive is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Additional info about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7105.1024 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7105.1024\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 23.71 MB (24859848 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Microsoft OneDrive. They occupy 24.18 MB (25352792
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (250.20 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (231.20 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (23.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.7105.1024
of Microsoft OneDrive. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-01 13:36:01.160