Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7406.1217 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7406.1217\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's main executable file and it occupies approximately 23.84 MB (25000608 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.32 MB (25501152
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (253.66 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (235.16 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (23.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.7406.1217
of Microsoft OneDrive. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-03 14:41:25.790