Microsoft OneDrive is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive application is found in the C:\Users\vikum\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5882.0611 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\vikum\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5882.0611\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Microsoft OneDrive's primary file takes around 7.40 MB (7759040 bytes) and is called OneDriveSetup.exe.
The executable files below are part of Microsoft OneDrive. They take an average of 7.54 MB (7904640
bytes) on disk.
- FileSyncConfig.exe (142.19 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (7.40 MB)
This data is about Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.5882.0611
alone. For other Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-25 09:26:15.083