This web page contains complete information on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Additional info about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Microsoft OneDrive is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6378.0329 directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6378.0329\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Microsoft OneDrive's primary file takes about 8.48 MB (8890568 bytes) and is named OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.29 MB (9739536
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (172.70 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (174.69 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (8.48 MB)
- OneDriveStandaloneUpdater.exe (481.69 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.6378.0329
alone. For other Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive app will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:43:08.010