This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6816.0313 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6816.0313\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's main executable file and it takes approximately 19.54 MB (20488312 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Microsoft OneDrive. They occupy an average of 19.96 MB (20931440
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (209.63 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (223.12 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (19.54 MB)
This data is about Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.6816.0313
only. For other Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Microsoft OneDrive:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneDrive.lnk
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive application will be found automatically. After you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-17 21:31:41.183