This page contains complete information on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. The entire uninstall command line for Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4024.1220\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Microsoft OneDrive's primary file takes about 5.79 MB (6072008 bytes) and is called OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive is comprised of the following executables which take 5.86 MB (6149520
bytes) on disk:
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.79 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (75.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.0.4024.1220
only. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive app will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:35:15.760