Microsoft OneDrive is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
for more info on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft OneDrive is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7064.1005 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.7064.1005\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft OneDrive. Microsoft OneDrive's main file takes about 23.68 MB (24827592 bytes) and is named OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive contains of the executables below. They take 24.18 MB (25354840
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (255.20 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (259.70 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (23.68 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.7064.1005
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Microsoft OneDrive:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-10 23:36:32.320