This page is about Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More info about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6381.0405_1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6381.0405_1\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft OneDrive. The application's main executable file is named OneDriveSetup.exe and its approximative size is 8.48 MB (8886976 bytes).
The executables below are part of Microsoft OneDrive. They take about 9.28 MB (9735944
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (172.69 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (174.69 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (8.48 MB)
- OneDriveStandaloneUpdater.exe (481.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.6381.0405
of Microsoft OneDrive. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Microsoft OneDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:26:12.610