This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6674.1021 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6674.1021\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Microsoft OneDrive's primary file takes about 20.19 MB (21170376 bytes) and its name is OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.60 MB (21603928
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (204.70 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (218.70 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (20.19 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.6674.1021
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 00:43:10.870