Microsoft OneDrive is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. Microsoft OneDrive is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6931.0609 folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6931.0609\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. OneDriveSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 26.45 MB (27729616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Microsoft OneDrive. They occupy about 26.89 MB (28198512
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (225.20 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (232.70 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (26.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.6931.0609
of Microsoft OneDrive. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-13 20:07:56.420