Microsoft OneDrive is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\v-prpala\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5834.0406 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Microsoft OneDrive's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\v-prpala\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5834.0406\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . The application's main executable file occupies 7.38 MB (7738536 bytes) on disk and is named OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive contains of the executables below. They take 7.53 MB (7890776
bytes) on disk.
- FileSyncConfig.exe (148.67 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (7.38 MB)
This page is about Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.5834.0406
only. You can find below info on other versions of Microsoft OneDrive:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-20 07:21:27.710