Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft OneDrive is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.3.4517.1031 folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.3.4517.1031\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive. OneDriveSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.87 MB (7205536 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.96 MB (7300928
bytes) on disk.
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.87 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (93.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.4517.1031
only. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Microsoft OneDrive is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive app will be found automatically. When you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 07:15:25.697