Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\UserNames\g.kourtellas\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6338.0218 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Microsoft OneDrive's full uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\g.kourtellas\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6338.0218\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . The application's main executable file occupies 8.69 MB (9111744 bytes) on disk and is called OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive is composed of the following executables which take 9.03 MB (9464392
bytes) on disk:
- FileCoAuth.exe (170.69 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (173.70 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (8.69 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.6338.0218
only. For more Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive app will be found automatically. After you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-26 07:30:11.377