Microsoft OneDrive is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\v-jualmo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5830.0401 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Microsoft OneDrive's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\v-jualmo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5830.0401\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's main executable file and it occupies around 7.30 MB (7655080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Microsoft OneDrive. They take about 7.45 MB (7807824
bytes) on disk.
- FileSyncConfig.exe (149.16 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (7.30 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.5830.0401
alone. For more Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-21 11:37:48.100