This page is about Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft OneDrive is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.4713.0209 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.4713.0209\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Microsoft OneDrive's main file takes around 6.88 MB (7210160 bytes) and its name is OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive contains of the executables below. They take 6.98 MB (7322968
bytes) on disk.
- FileSyncConfig.exe (110.16 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.88 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.4713.0209
of Microsoft OneDrive. For more Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Microsoft OneDrive from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PC:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013\OneDrive for Business 2013.lnk
Microsoft OneDrive is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found automatically. After you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 21:18:24.263