Microsoft OneDrive is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Additional info about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.049.0308.0001 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Microsoft OneDrive's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.049.0308.0001\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Microsoft OneDrive's primary file takes about 24.00 MB (25169568 bytes) and is called OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.53 MB (25718752
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (294.16 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (242.16 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (24.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.049.0308.0001
of Microsoft OneDrive. You can find below info on other application versions of Microsoft OneDrive:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft OneDrive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-12 19:31:43.660