Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-DOEHRM4\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.044.0301.0004 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-DOEHRM4\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.044.0301.0004\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . OneDriveSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 24.08 MB (25251488 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive is composed of the following executables which take 24.60 MB (25797072
bytes) on disk:
- FileCoAuth.exe (293.65 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (239.15 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (24.08 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 18.044.0301.0004
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Microsoft OneDrive:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-16 05:43:27.697