You can find below detailed information on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.172.0826.0001 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.172.0826.0001\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Microsoft OneDrive's main file takes around 26.74 MB (28036232 bytes) and its name is OneDriveSetup.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Microsoft OneDrive. They occupy 27.44 MB (28777384
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (463.64 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (260.14 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (26.74 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 18.172.0826.0001
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 18:11:12.957