Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More info about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. Microsoft OneDrive is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\20.113.0604.0001 folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\20.113.0604.0001\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 35.22 MB (36934512 bytes) on disk and is called OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive contains of the executables below. They take 40.53 MB (42493720
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (480.85 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (383.85 KB)
- FileSyncHelper.exe (2.06 MB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (35.22 MB)
- OneDriveUpdaterService.exe (2.40 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 20.113.0604.0001
alone. For more Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Some people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found very quickly. After you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 07:56:50.233