Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.169.0821.0001 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Microsoft OneDrive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.169.0821.0001\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's main executable file and it takes approximately 26.61 MB (27907680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Microsoft OneDrive. They occupy an average of 27.31 MB (28640256
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (459.95 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (255.45 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (26.61 MB)
This data is about Microsoft OneDrive version 18.169.0821.0001
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Microsoft OneDrive:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft OneDrive with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 12:55:17.783