Microsoft OneDrive is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft OneDrive is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft OneDrive\20.116.0609.0001 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft OneDrive\20.116.0609.0001\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall /allusers . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's main executable file and it occupies close to 35.25 MB (36964712 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive contains of the executables below. They occupy 36.10 MB (37850192
bytes) on disk.
- FileCoAuth.exe (480.87 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (383.86 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (35.25 MB)
This data is about Microsoft OneDrive version 20.116.0609.0001
alone. For more Microsoft OneDrive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 09:25:29.020