Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\19.037.0224.0001 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Microsoft OneDrive's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\19.037.0224.0001\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . OneDriveSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 29.27 MB (30696544 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive is comprised of the following executables which occupy 33.98 MB (35634136
bytes) on disk:
- FileCoAuth.exe (490.09 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (298.59 KB)
- FileSyncHelper.exe (1.92 MB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (29.27 MB)
- OneDriveUpdaterService.exe (2.01 MB)
This page is about Microsoft OneDrive version 19.037.0224.0001
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Microsoft OneDrive:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 20:32:36.967