Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\v-daprin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.054.0314.0004 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\v-daprin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\18.054.0314.0004\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's primary executable file and it takes close to 24.04 MB (25203872 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive is composed of the following executables which occupy 24.56 MB (25753568
bytes) on disk:
- FileCoAuth.exe (294.66 KB)
- FileSyncConfig.exe (242.16 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (24.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.054.0314.0004
of Microsoft OneDrive. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Microsoft OneDrive:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2018.18021.12420.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\AppCS\Assets\FirstRunMedia\OneDrive.mp4
Microsoft OneDrive is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Some people decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Microsoft OneDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found automatically. When you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-27 16:17:38.660