You can find on this page details on how to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SurfRight B.V.. More details about HitmanPro.Alert 3 can be found at http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.36 MB (4566984 bytes) on disk and is labeled hmpalert.exe.
HitmanPro.Alert 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.36 MB (4566984
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1683
of HitmanPro.Alert 3. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro.Alert 3 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro.Alert 3 is an application offered by SurfRight B.V.. Some users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove HitmanPro.Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HitmanPro.Alert 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HitmanPro.Alert 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "HitmanPro.Alert 3". The HitmanPro.Alert 3 application will be found automatically. When you select HitmanPro.Alert 3 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HitmanPro.Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro.Alert 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.hitmanpro.com/alert
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\hmpalert.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HitmanPro.Alert 3.
8. After removing HitmanPro.Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HitmanPro.Alert 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that HitmanPro.Alert 3 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HitmanPro.Alert 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-23 15:19:28.980