Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft OneDrive is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4023.1211 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4023.1211\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive. The program's main executable file is labeled OneDriveSetup.exe and its approximative size is 5.80 MB (6077128 bytes).
Microsoft OneDrive contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.87 MB (6154640
bytes) on disk.
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.80 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (75.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.0.4023.1211
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Microsoft OneDrive:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Microsoft OneDrive.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Microsoft OneDrive:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Microsoft OneDrive:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft OneDrive.lnk
Microsoft OneDrive is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:00:56.743