Simple for You
Simple for You is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. Open here
where you can find out more on Simple for You. Please open http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Simple for You on Simple for You's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Simple for You. SimpleforYou.BrowserAdapter64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 123.24 KB (126200 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Simple for You. They occupy 995.50 KB (1019392
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYou.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current page applies to Simple for You version 2015.11.21.131020
alone. For more Simple for You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application offered by Simple for You. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Simple for You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simple for You". If it is installed on your PC the Simple for You application will be found very quickly. After you select Simple for You in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the application is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Simple for You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-31 09:14:12.547