Simple for You
Simple for You is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. More information on Simple for You can be found here
. You can get more details related to Simple for You at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Simple for You is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Simple for You is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. utilSimpleforYou.exe is the Simple for You's main executable file and it takes close to 636.24 KB (651512 bytes) on disk.
Simple for You installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 879.30 KB (900408
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.06 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (636.24 KB)
This page is about Simple for You version 2015.12.11.131128
alone. Click on the links below for other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program released by Simple for You. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Simple for You with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simple for You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You program will be found very quickly. When you click Simple for You in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Simple for You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-11 17:59:13.737