Simple for You
This page is about Simple for You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. Further information on Simple for You can be seen here
. Please open http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Simple for You on Simple for You's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Simple for You folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Simple for You. The program's main executable file is named utilSimpleforYou.exe and occupies 635.23 KB (650480 bytes).
The executables below are part of Simple for You. They occupy an average of 878.29 KB (899368
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.05 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (635.23 KB)
The current page applies to Simple for You version 2016.02.26.011616
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Simple for You:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program marketed by the software company Simple for You. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Simple for You with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simple for You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simple for You". If it exists on your system the Simple for You app will be found very quickly. After you select Simple for You in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple for You in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-26 03:53:51.803