Simple for You
This info is about Simple for You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. Check out here
for more info on Simple for You. Click on http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
to get more facts about Simple for You on Simple for You's website. Simple for You is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Simple for You is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled utilSimpleforYou.exe and its approximative size is 636.24 KB (651512 bytes).
Simple for You is composed of the following executables which occupy 879.28 KB (900384
bytes) on disk:
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.04 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (636.24 KB)
This info is about Simple for You version 2015.11.20.100111
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Simple for You:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is a program offered by Simple for You. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Simple for You with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Simple for You or simply click the Search field and type in "Simple for You". The Simple for You program will be found very quickly. When you select Simple for You in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple for You:
- The software company is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Simple for You in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-20 12:49:13.163