Simple for You
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Simple for You for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Simple for You from your PCSimple for You
. Further information on Simple for You can be seen here
. More information about Simple for You can be found at http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
. Usually the Simple for You program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Simple for You's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. utilSimpleforYou.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 632.74 KB (647928 bytes) on disk.
Simple for You contains of the executables below. They occupy 875.80 KB (896816
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (243.05 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (632.74 KB)
The current page applies to Simple for You version 2015.12.02.081208
alone. You can find below a few links to other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application released by the software company Simple for You. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Simple for You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Simple for You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simple for You". If it is installed on your PC the Simple for You program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Simple for You in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Simple for You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the program is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Simple for You.
8. After removing Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Simple for You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Simple for You by Simple for You from your PC, we are not saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Simple for You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-02 09:21:25.747