Simple for You
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Simple for You for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Simple for You from your computerSimple for You
. You can find out more on Simple for You or check for application updates here
. Click on http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
to get more facts about Simple for You on Simple for You's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Simple for You folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Simple for You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named utilSimpleforYou.exe and its approximative size is 453.24 KB (464120 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Simple for You. They take about 695.27 KB (711952
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleforYouUninstall.exe (242.02 KB)
- utilSimpleforYou.exe (453.24 KB)
This page is about Simple for You version 2015.09.18.203653
only. Click on the links below for other Simple for You versions:
...click to view all...
Simple for You is an application marketed by the software company Simple for You. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Simple for You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Simple for You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Simple for You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Simple for You". If it exists on your system the Simple for You application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Simple for You in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Simple for You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple for You:
- The web site of the program is: http://simpleforyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Simple for You\SimpleforYouuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Simple for You.
8. After uninstalling Simple for You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple for You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simple for You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Simple for You by Simple for You from your computer, nor are we saying that Simple for You by Simple for You is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple for You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-18 22:44:49.710